Below is a listing of articles related to Asian American Studies in Princeton Alumni Weekly. The issue each article is from is denoted in parentheses.
- (06/05/2013) An article about the 2013 Report and current progress. http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2013/06/05/pages/5648/
- (06/05/2013) A timeline that outlines briefly the history of Asian American Studies at Princeton. http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2013/06/05/pages/6646/
- (01/16/2013) PAW examines Asian American Literature and Law, a class taught by Prof. Anne Cheng and Judge Denny Chin in the Fall of 2012. http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2013/01/16/pages/7690/
- (01/13/2010) This article discusses whether Asian Americans are “Princeton’s forgotten minority.” A history of Asian American students at Princeton and brief interviews with various Asian American alums are included. http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2009/01/28/pages/5102/
N.B. The rest of the January 13, 2010 issue is about race at Princeton and provides a variety of interesting articles related to all ethnicities at the university.
- (01/28/2009) An article describes the 2008 petition by Princeton alums in support of the proposal by Professors Anne Cheng, Chang-rae Lee, and Dirk Hartog. http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2009/01/28/pages/5102/